CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstracts of oral and poster presentations are accepted from all public health fields, including:
- Non-communicable diseases and the risk factors
- The emerging and re-emerging diseases
- Maternal and child health
- AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- Public health nutrition
- Environmental and occupational health
- Health equity
- Universal health coverage
- Public health policy
Click here for author’s guideline guideline
Click here for abstract template
Click here for statement of ethics
Please refer to author’s guideline and abstract template in preparing your abstract. Please be ensured that you follow abstract template properly. Please sign and send statement of ethics as supplementary files for research involving human and animals. We use an open conference system therefore all abstracts should be submitted online through submission menu. Author must be registered first and create an account by filling up the registration form. Authors use this account to log in and access any information regarding their abstracts and status. Click here for submission.
- Registration fees are payable through bank transfer.
- Once the author has been registered, the account number and bank information will be informed automatically in their account.
- Participants are required to contact their bank to make transfer through credit card.
- Non-Indonesian participants should pay in USD.
- Please send the scan of your proof of payment through the system by logging in to your account.
- Please send any queries regarding registration and payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
CALL FOR PAPERS
All presenters of the conference are invited to publish their papers as supplement in one of these journals: BMC Public Health Journal (Scopus-Q1 Indexed), Malaysian Journal of Public Health Medicine (Scopus-Q4 Indexed), or Andalas Journal of Public Health/ JKMA (DOAJ Indexed) with additional charge. Authors may submit their paper through online submission by logging in to their account (from 29 March to 30 November 2018).
Click here for author presubmission checklist
Click here for article template
Click here for BMC article examplePlease refer to author presubmission checklist, article template and BMC article example above in preparing your article. Please be ensured that you follow the template properly.The paper should be sent through author’s account together with ethical approvalletter (required for research involving human and animals), statement of original article, and manuscript submission form.
Click here for statement of originalarticle
Click here for manuscript submission form
Authors’ submission steps:
- Registration by filling up the registration form
- Authors receive username and password
- Log in
- Abstract submission
- Decision email will be sent to authors
- In case revision is required, authors need to re-submit the revised version of their abstracts
- Final decision will be sent to authors
- For accepted abstract, authors need to proceed to payment (payment menu) and information of Bank account will be provided automatically
- Authors send the proof of payment by uploading the proofs
- Authors should send their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Call for abstract: 29 March 2018 - 18 July 2018
- Abstract decision: 5 August 2018
- Registration: 29 March - 30 August 2018
- Payment: 29 March - 30 August 2018
- Pre-conference workshop: 2 October 2018
- Main conference: 3-5 October 2018