"HEALTH PROMOTION MEDIA CONTEST"
Photography, Poster, and Short Video
- The contest is open to all active students as proven by the scan of Student ID Card (KTM).
- The competition is individual or teamwork.
- Each contestant is allowed to submit more than one entry for each contest.
- All submitted entries become the property of the Faculty of Public Health Universitas Andalas to be used as health promotion media.
- The general theme for all contest is “Health Promotion for Covid-19”.
- All of entry should be taken or created within last 1 year.
- Entry must not contain date stamps, watermark, or any copyrighted material including artworks and other media.
- Media may not contain elements that conflict with the prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia; certain SARA (ethnicity, religion, and race), violence, promotion of commercial products, and not containing pornographic elements.
- Contestant must fill out a complete registration form containing all information regarding their personal data, title, specification and synopsis of the submitted media.
- Entry must not have been awarded in any contest and/or commercially published whether for news, advertising or otherwise.
- Media is sent to email@example.com with subject: CONTEST-[Contest category]_Name_Institution, along with the scan of student ID card, registration form, media download link (video), and the link of social media publication (People’s Choice winner).
- Contestant must agree and comply with the Official Rules.
- Results of the competition are final and non-appealable.
Video Contest Requirements
- The video duration is 2 to 3 minutes.
- Use any type of camera with a minimum resolution of 800 x 600 px.
- The language used in the video is Indonesian, as well as English or regional languages by including an Indonesian translation in the video.
- Video in MOV, AVI, MPEG, or MP4 format.
- Contestants must have video master in best quality (HD/Full HD) for further screening.
Photo Contest Requirement
- The title of the photo can be determined by contestant, but must be adjusted to the main theme.
- Submissions are contestants original works.
- Photo may be the result of a smartphone camera or a professional camera.
- The maximum size of each photo is 7 MB.
- The committee is not responsible if there are demands from other parties for the copyrights of submitted photos.
- Digital processing is only allowed to be limited to cropping, adjusting brightness, contrast, color mode and sharpness. It is not allowed to use any filters or layers.
- During the photo taking process, contestant are required to carry out health protocols (wear a mask, wash hands with soap or hand sanitizer, maintain distance, and do not mingle with crowds).
Poster Contest Requirements
- The language used in poster is Indonesian, as well as English or regional languages.
The logo of Unand, AIPHC and FKM Unand should be placed on the poster.
Click here for Unand logo
Click here for FKM logo
Click here for AIPHC 2020 logo
- Poster should be able to be read from 1.5 meters distance.
- Poster must be in A3 paper size with minimum resolution 4961 x 3605 px
- The Committee only accepts e-poster in a PDF or JPG/JPEG format only.
40% - Content and relevance to the theme
40% - Artistic value and communication potential of the media
30% - Technical excellence and quality
|Winner||Photo Contest||Poster Contest||Video Contest|
|First Prize||IDR 1.000.000||IDR 1.000.000||IDR 1.500.000|
|Second Prize||IDR 750.000||IDR 750.000||IDR 1.000.000|
|Third Prize||IDR 500.000||IDR 500.000||IDR 500.000|
|People’s Choice||IDR 500.000||IDR 500.000||IDR 500.000|
|Submission||:||21 September – 23 October 2020|
|Judgement||:||24 – 26 October 2020|
|Results||:||27 October 2020|
082286684282 (Trif Vando Malber)
Visit conference.fkm.unand.ac.id for more details