Call for Abstracts and Papers
Abstract for oral and poster presentations are accepted for the following but not limited to :
- Health policy
- Health economics
- Epidemiology of Infectious Disease
- Epidemiology of Non Infectious Diseases
- Environmental health
- Occupational health
- Health promotion
- Reproductive health
- Climate Change
- Health information and technology
Click here for author’s guideline
Click here for abstract template
Click here for statement of ethics
Please refer to author’s guideline and abstract template in preparing your abstract. Please be ensured that you follow abstract template properly. Please sign and send statement of ethics as supplementary files for research involving human and animals.We use an open conference system therefore all abstracts should be submitted online through submission menu. Author must be registered first and create an account by filling up the registration form. Authors use this account to log in and access any information regarding their abstracts and status. Click here for submission.
- Registration fees are payable through bank transfer.
- Once the author has been registered, the account number and bank information will be informed automatically in their account.
- Participants are required to contact their bank to make transfer through credit card.
- Non-Indonesian participants should pay in USD.
- Please send the scan of your proof of payment through the system by logging in to your account.
- Please send any queries regarding registration and payment to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by AIPHC reviewers. The review results will be reverted back to the author immediately once the scientific committee receive the results. The author should make revisions according to reviewer’s recommendation. The decision will be one of the following:
- Accept without revision
- Accept after discretionary revisions
- Accept after minor essential revisions
- Unable to decide on acceptance or rejection until the authors have responded to the major compulsory revisions
- Reject as not sufficiently sound
At the end of the review form, the reviewer will note whether the abstract is accepted for oral presentation or poster presentation.
Authors’ submission steps
- Registration by filling up the registration form
- Authors receive username and password
- Log in
- Abstract submission
- Decision email will be sent to authors
- In case revision is required, authors need to re-submit the revised version of their abstracts
- Final decision will be sent to authors
- For accepted abstract, authors need to proceed to payment (payment menu) and information of Bank account will be provided automatically
- Authors send the proof of payment by uploading the proofs
- Authors should send their queries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL FOR PAPERS
All speakers and presenters are called to publish their papers in AIPHC proceedings. The authors are allowed to submit their papers through our open conference system from 28 October to 14 November (dates can be changed). The submitted papers are subject to review. The organizer shall facilitate the review process and the approval for publication depends on the review results and journal editor’s decision. The details on paper submission will be sent to the authors’ email once their abstracts are accepted to be presented in AIPHC 2020.
|Abstract submission||:||21 September - 24 October 2020|
|Abstract decision||:||25 October 2020|
|Registration||:||21 September - 26 October 2020|
|Payment||:||12 - 26 October 2020|
|Conference||:||27 – 28 October 2020|
Abstract and papers presented in the conference will be published in conference proceedings at Scopus-indexed journal or proceedings with ISBN. Abstracts and papers are subject to review and the decision is depend on the reviewers and journal editors.
Posters are presented online through conference website. Posters are arranged as a poster gallery, and the access will be opened on the poster session during the conference only. The poster presenters will receive the details of the poster along with the abstract decision through their email.
Submissions for this conference were closed on 2020-10-25.