Abstracts of oral or poster presentations for scientific sessions are accepted from all public health fields. Scientific sessions include the following tracks:
- Communicable disease
- Non-communicable diseases
- Environmental and occupational health
- Health promotion
- Reproductive health
- Universal health coverage
- Health policy
- Health economics
- Community nutrition
- Climate change and ill health impacts
- Innovations for disease prevention
- Health Information System
- Health Service Evaluation
- Sociocultural and Health
Abstracts from any tracks that could fall under one of three conference sub-themes are prioritized for oral presentation.
Click here for abstract template
- Selected full papers will be published in conference proceeding book with ISBN.
- Selected full papers will be able to be published by EAI (Q4 Scopus-Indexed proceeding publisher).
Submissions for this conference were closed on 2019-10-08.